Friday, February 1, 2013

~ Blue Water, Brown Water: Stories of Life in the Navy and in Vietnam Sale

A very good read - some of the same experiences
Lt.Cook's book was a great read which reminded me of similiar experiences in the same part of the world. I graduated from Navy OCS in November of 1961 and did a WESTPAC tour on board the PauL Revere (APA 248)as the signal officer. In April of 63 I joined Beachmaster Unit One in Yokosuka, Japan as a team leader. Over these two tours I visited several of authors same hot spots numerous times. My time in in the area was peaceful until the Turner Joy incident in August of 64. Our outfit immediately embarked on a couple of LSD's and headed to an operation area off the coast of Viet Nam. My three year obligation ended in November of 1964 and I returned to the states.

Blue Water, Brown Water brought back several recollections of Subic Bay, The PO, Cubi Point O club, life at sea, standing watches, etc. - both good and bad experiences. Overall this was a great read which I finished in two days.


Blue Water, Brown Water: Stories of Life in the Navy and in Vietnam is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Costco.





Blue Water, Brown Water: Stories of Life in the Navy and in Vietnam

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 38% for this Blue Water, Brown Water: Stories of Life in the Navy and in Vietnam...

No comments:

Post a Comment