Friday, March 1, 2013

> If I Die in a Combat Zone: Box Me Up and Ship Me Home Deals

A Brilliantly Written, Searing, Vietnam Memoir
Tim O'Brien is an extraordinarily talented writer. This painful and disturbing memoir of his year as a foot soldier in Vietnam, is a vivid and heartfelt chronicle.

O'Brien "grew out of one war and into another." He is the son of a WWII soldier, "who fought the great campaign against the tyrants of the 1940s." His mother served in the WAVES. Drafted in the summer of 1968, "Nam-bound," O'Brien thought the war was "wrongly conceived and poorly justified," and seriously planned to escape to Canada, or to Sweden. However, his entire history of life on the American prairie, the values instilled in him by parents and teachers, pulled him in another direction. In the end, he submitted. "It was an intellectual and physical standoff, and I did not have the energy to see it to an end. I did not want to be a soldier, not even an observer to war. But neither did I want to upset a peculiar balance between the order I knew, the people I knew, and my own...


If I Die in a Combat Zone: Box Me Up and Ship Me Home is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Best Buy.





If I Die in a Combat Zone: Box Me Up and Ship Me Home

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 78% for this If I Die in a Combat Zone: Box Me Up and Ship Me Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment