Saturday, March 9, 2013

~ When Spirits Speak: A Gathering of Heroes: Stories of U.S. Soldiers in Vietnam Promo Offer

Soldiers in Vietnam
Review of "When Spirits Speak A Gathering of Heroes" by Jeri K. Tory Conklin

Jeri and I met in Idaho and I am proud of my student, she has done well by stepping up to her plate. I have been talking to the "spirit world" my entire life and I was able to assist Jeri in a small part of her Journey. This book is awesome, Jeri goes into deep places to write what the Soldiers needed, "A VOICE". She has done it eloquently. I too have lost friends/soldiers over in Vietnam and their names are not on the WALL. This is a very beautiful and heartfelt book for all to read.

Diana Lynn Siderides
Bozeman, Montana
Diana@pathwaystounderstanding.com


When Spirits Speak: A Gathering of Heroes: Stories of U.S. Soldiers in Vietnam is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Walmart.





When Spirits Speak: A Gathering of Heroes: Stories of U.S. Soldiers in Vietnam

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 28% for this When Spirits Speak: A Gathering of Heroes: Stories of U.S. Soldiers in Vietnam...

No comments:

Post a Comment