Friday, March 8, 2013

~ The Lonely Planet Story: Once While Travelling Reviews

It makes me laugh, it makes me cry
And above all, it makes me dream, just like every Lonely Planet book I have bought.

I came across an introduction to this book on Chinese Sina Weibo website, and immediately looked for a version to buy on Amazon, and found the Kindle version which I could read on the Cloud, my Kindle 3 or iPad. Fell in love instantly. I've been a long term fan of Lonely Planet, and I'm so glad that the Wheelers wrote this book for us. I have visited cities in my home country China and eaten at restaurants with a Lonely Planet sign (because obviously it was recommended in the LP China guidebook).

This book makes me excited and I am extremely touched by the authors' courage.


The Lonely Planet Story: Once While Travelling is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Costco.





The Lonely Planet Story: Once While Travelling

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 68% for this The Lonely Planet Story: Once While Travelling...

No comments:

Post a Comment