Thursday, January 10, 2013

* From Classrooms to Claymores: A Teacher at War in Vietnam Sale

Author's comments
Since FROM CLASSROOMS TO CLAYMORES is my first book, I 'm very excited to see it in print. I am pleased that Amazon.com will distribute it. There are several corrections that should be made to the Synopsis. When I was drafted at the age of 26, not 21, I was much older than most of the other men in my unit. (I was drafted 30 days before my 26th birthday. Had I made the age of 26, I would have been draft exempt and this book wouldn't have been written). Also, I served in the 1st Air Cavalry, not the 1st Air Vietnam. While I did behave myself most of the time and did get a Good Conduct Medal, I actually received the Air Medal for 25 plus combat assaults into enemy territory. I believe everyone who reads my story will enjoy it. Readers will find it different from the typical Vietnam type book. While I do tell a few shoot-em up stories (What war vet wouldn't?), about 50% of the book is humor and tales of daily survival in the jungle and on Fire Support bases.


From Classrooms to Claymores: A Teacher at War in Vietnam is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Ebay.





From Classrooms to Claymores: A Teacher at War in Vietnam

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 18% for this From Classrooms to Claymores: A Teacher at War in Vietnam...

No comments:

Post a Comment