Sunday, January 6, 2013

~ Unlikely Destinations: The Lonely Planet Story Reviews

Living your dreams
I'm not a person who generally reads armchair travel books. For the most part, I stick to fiction. But when my sister handed me this book and I started reading it (on the train, I was *really* bored), I just couldn't put it down!

Unlikely Destinations is more than just a travel story, although the places the Wheelers have been, how they got where they were going and what they've seen & experienced are incredibly thrilling in and of themselves. But this is also a love story between two people and between a married couple and travel, and eventually, a family of four and travel. It's a business adventure and cautionary tale, about starting your own business from nothing and turning it into a multi-million dollar company, despite or perhaps because of the many bumps encountered along the way. This is not a story about an overnight phenomenon, but rather it's about how much dedication, hard work, sacrifice and yes, love, it takes to follow the road less traveled.

I...


Unlikely Destinations: The Lonely Planet Story is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Walmart.





Unlikely Destinations: The Lonely Planet Story

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 18% for this Unlikely Destinations: The Lonely Planet Story...

No comments:

Post a Comment