Thursday, January 3, 2013

^ I Love Yous Are for White People: A Memoir (P.S.) Discount

Raw, Honest & Original Page-Turner
What impressed me most about this book is how even as a middle-class, white, small town midwesterner with a cynical bent, I so deeply related to the plight of a Vietnamese refugee family plunked down into the ghetto of inner-city L.A.

Beginning with his family's harrowing escape from Communist Vietnam amidst a backdrop of gunfire and grenade explosion into an ill-equipped fishing boat that nearly sinks under heavy Pacific storms, the story truly begins with a bang. After being rescued at the very last moment by a reluctant Hong Kong military crew, Su and his family eventually make their way to the "Promiseland" in the ghettos of L.A.

With just the right amount of description--never revealing too much to put the reader at an all-knowing distance, nor too little to prevent you from truly feeling what Su felt in each moment--the writing made me feel as though I was the author's shadow. I saw what he saw and experienced what he experienced--from his adolescent...


I Love Yous Are for White People: A Memoir (P.S.) is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Best Buy.





I Love Yous Are for White People: A Memoir (P.S.)

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 58% for this I Love Yous Are for White People: A Memoir (P.S.)...

No comments:

Post a Comment