Wednesday, April 3, 2013

~ Communion: A Culinary Journey Through Vietnam Big SALE

Savoring Vietnam
Sometimes I think American women travel to discover the taste of good food and to rediscover "The Art of Eating," as M.F.K. Fisher termed it in her classic volume of travel, cookery, and enjoyment.

When I first discovered that book, I carried it with me everywhere and read it every chance I got--waiting at doctors' offices, at soccer practices, at traffic lights. A friend saw me with it and asked, "Doesn't that title frighten you?"

She was a woman who was substantially overweight; I was a woman who was constantly on a diet, but M.F.K. gave me an inkling of what food and eating could be I didn't discover that art until I went to Thailand where eating was an act of pleasure, not one of guilt, shame,and fear.

Although I am sure that Kim Fay's relationship with food was much less troubled than mine, it is quite clear from her book that she discovered how much immense pleasure came from good food, freshly prepared, and eaten in the company of friends,...


Communion: A Culinary Journey Through Vietnam is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Costco.



  • ISBN13: 9781934159149
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!



Communion: A Culinary Journey Through Vietnam

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 68% for this Communion: A Culinary Journey Through Vietnam...

No comments:

Post a Comment