Friday, April 5, 2013

~ The Fighting Tomahawk: An Illustrated Guide to Using the Tomahawk and Long Knife as Weapons Big SALE

CHOPPING, THROWING AND SCALPING - THE TOMAHAWK AT WAR
I came across this book because I had bought a LaGana Tactical Tomahawk (VTAC) for use on one of my deployments to Iraq but it never came in time for me to bring, but was able to deploy back to Afghanistan with it in tote. I guess I thought I was going to do some close-quarters combatives on Taliban/Al-Qaeda vermin with the final blow eliminating the threat and ending it with the "trophy" scalping. Needles to say I did not ever scalp any one... or really ever planned to. But I now owned this Tomahawk and need something to do with it.
My intentions when purchasing this Tomahawk, was due to the history I knew of the weapon being used by Rangers (Rogers Rangers from the Colonel days mid 1700s) up to Vietnam and on into Iraq/Afghanistan by other units. Incidentally the VTAC was modeled after the style used by rangers in Vietnam. So...


The Fighting Tomahawk: An Illustrated Guide to Using the Tomahawk and Long Knife as Weapons is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Walmart.





The Fighting Tomahawk: An Illustrated Guide to Using the Tomahawk and Long Knife as Weapons

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 58% for this The Fighting Tomahawk: An Illustrated Guide to Using the Tomahawk and Long Knife as Weapons...

No comments:

Post a Comment