Wednesday, April 10, 2013

* The Maverick Guide to Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia: 3rd Edition Reviews

A More Personal Guide
I really don't enjoy reading guidebooks where the author simply lists places to stay, restaurants with locations, and sights to see without any hint of the quality of the place. How does one choose? I have been to Asia many times, but this will be my first trip to Laos and Cambodia. I realize this book is outdated, given its copyright, but plan to use it anyway (with notes from others to supplement). The cities, hotels, and restaurants will probably still be there, certainly with prices higher than those quoted in the book. However, I have had this experience from the most well-known of travel books with quite recent copyrights, so won't be surprised when this happens (I almost ran out of money once in Sri Lanka when prices were triple what I had read they would be). Examples of the personal note from Mr. Rutledge's book: "Without a doubt this is my favorite city in Laos.", "The choice of accomodations in Luang Prabang is quite clear.", "My favorite...


The Maverick Guide to Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia: 3rd Edition is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Ebay.





The Maverick Guide to Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia: 3rd Edition

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 58% for this The Maverick Guide to Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia: 3rd Edition...

No comments:

Post a Comment